Waylander Welding Products
- PREMIUM MATERIAL – Made of A grade cow leather, fire retardant cotton, stitched with flame resistant KEVLAR.
- HIGH COMFORT – Welding cape with detachable 20″ bib, open back, satin-lined shoulders and sleeves, adjustable cuffs and stand-up collar for comfort and security. Ideal for welding and working in higher temperatures.
- EXTRA PROTECTION – Strong velcro and button front closure, adjustable stand-up collar.
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE – This welding cape was especially designed for wearing all day in all comfort and safety.
- MULTIPLE SIZES AVAILABLE – Check sizes chart for right fit.
Waylander Welding cape are comfortable and strong sleeves that protects arms and shoulders from welding splatter, slag and heat. The sleeves are in durable cow leather. The cape has a strong velcro closure with strong buttons. The back is open to remain cool during warmer days or areas.
It includes a 20″ leather apron that is detachable.
This welding cape forms an excellent protection while welding, grilling, gardening, automotive, wood cutting, metal construction, workshop, carpenter, butcher, wood chopping, black smith jacket, metal working, wood working…
Full frontal protection with cape and 20″ apron
The cape and apron form an excellent shield against sparks and splatter. Detachable apron is strong and flexible and therefore more comfortable and less warm than regular welding jackets.
Detachable 20″ apron
The 20″ apron is included and can be taken off depending on the kind of work. It’s attached with strong buttons and can be tightened at the back for more comfort.
Depending on the type of work, an open back is excellent as it makes the cape less heavy and warm to wear.
Adjustable and lined sleeves
Since bare skin on leather can feel sturdy and uncomfortable, we made all our sleeves with satin lining. This gives a softer feeling and is smoother to work with.
Large, Medium, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large, XXXX-Large